Pacific Antifascist Research Collective (PacAntifa) is an autonomous group of anti-fascists dedicated to providing communities from the Rockies to the Pacific Ocean with research and tools to protect themselves from fascism in all its forms.
While we are not an official chapter of the TORCH Network, we do align our work with the TORCH Network Points of Unity:
- We disrupt fascist and far right organizing and activity.
- We don’t rely on the cops or courts to do our work for us. This doesn’t mean we never go to court, but the cops uphold white supremacy and the status quo. They attack us and everyone who resists oppression. We must rely on ourselves to protect ourselves and stop the fascists.
- We oppose all forms of oppression and exploitation. We intend to do the hard work necessary to build a broad, strong movement of oppressed people centered on the working class against racism, sexism, nativism, antisemitism, Islamophobia, homophobia, transphobia, and discrimination against the disabled, the oldest, the youngest, and the most oppressed people. We support abortion rights and reproductive freedom. We want a classless, free society. We intend to win!
- We hold ourselves accountable personally and collectively to live up to our ideals and values.
- We not only support each other within the network, but we also support people outside the network who we believe have similar aims or principles. An attack on one is an attack on all.